Thursday, March 4, 2010

Totally fabuloso trinks and tros!

I was scrolling through some google images recently trying to find some refrigerator containers that I thought up in my head, and therefore have no clue whether they truly exist, what I would even call them, and where they would even be located....so I resorted to Google.  Anyways, during my search for these imaginary (for now) containers, I came across some awesome things.  One of these said, awesome, trinkets are ice cubes made out of rock!  Yea, you read correctly my perturbed friend.  These ice cubes are made from ancient Swedish pollution-free base rock.  All you do is pop them in the freezer for about an hour before use, and they keep your beverage nice and cold without watering it down!  Amazing!  When you are done, just rinse them and then place them back into the freezer encased in their exquisite leather pouch for next time.  This world does not cease to amaze me, and that is why design is an everlasting passion within me...there is always something to be inspired about.

No comments:

Post a Comment