Thursday, March 18, 2010

If I ever go to Austria, I am soooo checking into this hotel!

This is ridiculously awesome! This is a fascinating hotel in Austria, designed by a former architectural design student. It is an outdoor hotel, which at the moment consists of three rooms, and then a main area that has dining and other perks. The rooms are, quite obviously, concrete pipes, with a cozy little bed installed. It has space for your belongings underneath, and a little lamp. Just a sweet little escape. The coolest part is that the prices are based on the honor system. So you just leave however much you think the stay was worth. Hopefully they don't get jipped! I would hope the human souls that stay here are just as fascinated by this hotel as I am, and therefore, pay accordingly.

Anyways, I just found this as I was browsing the Internet one day and it made me really happy! I love creativity! Everyone was built with some sort of creativity within, and it so intriguing to see the different translations of it. Well until next time! Ciao!

Love love,

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment