Monday, March 22, 2010

Innovation: Such a simple pleasure of mine.

I can't get enough of Design! I wish I could meet the designer of every product I come across, ever! Because I would shake their hand and say, "That'll do...that'll do." For those of you that will understand this next statement: I would probably leave the "pig" part out...as hard as that is, being that "pig" makes the saying, however, I rather not insult the respectable creator of my favorite nick nacks...so I will sacrifice the roll-off-the-tongue sensation of the phrase and stick to "That'll do".
Ok, now that we have gotten that business taken care of...back to the latest remarkably innovative creation! It is by Nook. In my opinion, they are the leaders of time wear, as far as design goes. Well...as far as time wear goes...period. For some reason, spelling "period" out makes for a more volatile depiction. :) Anyways, Nook, a delectably chic watch company, has these amazing and unique time keepers. They are watches with time kept by graphic, linear bars that read the hours and minutes! This innovative approach to watching time was so unique that it earned itself a patent. Making it that much cooler!
Pretty sweet huh? I just wanted to share this cool find! :) Take care!
Love love,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment