Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome! Here is how to understand me and my Blog... :)

We are all a piece of a grand puzzle.  Each made majestically specific for a predetermined purpose.  Stop trying to change your shape, otherwise you will never fit into that place God designed you specifically for.
 
Hi, welcome to my first Blogster! 
(side note:  I hate the word Blog... sooooo...just prepare yourself for a new invention of the word...Blogster is the rough draft, have some faith.)
I was just discussing Blogging with my friend Ryan today.  I have always wondered about Blogging; whether it would be fun, possibly satisfying for my secret fascination of writing.  Then the thought of incorporating my uncontainable obsession for Fashion and Design prompted an entirely new secret yen for it; yet somehow...along the way, not so secret.  Not so secret probably due to the fact that I am here now, with a brand new Blog, explaining the entire thought process behind it, so naturally, it can be dubbed, not so secret.
Ryan and I went on to talk about the possibilities for a Blog; myself, excited to be randomly creative, as I myself am randomly creative, and Ryan, expressing the thoughtful question of whether it would be fun even if nobody read it..........................a mutual decision was congregated after a short, yet in my case, productively considerate, pause; yes, it would still be fun.  Maybe this is inconceivable to most people, however, I decided that my secret fascination for Blogging, which we have come to the very natural conclusion of being not so secret, is more for the sake of releasing my creative depths than for the sake of entertainment.  Which, if that did end up being the case, it could, ironically, still be preserved as my "secret fascination".  Win, win.
So, here it goes.  If you do end up stumbling upon this Blog, enjoy, and I encourage you to comment, that would make things a lot more fun I think.  Check in later for fun stuff like Fashion, Art, and Design!
Until then...
Love love,
Rach 
And P.S.  Seriously...Blog?  The word has got to go, along with every affiliation. :) K bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment